viernes, 26 de diciembre de 2008

Today Pure


Well, yesterday was great. i get out at 10 am from my house and I went to Sams Club for a few things that need cleaning, there was nothing absulatamente traffic stop a taxi quickly and comes in 5 minutes to Sam's, the streets were empty, the store completely empty . Buy calm throughout the world. After I clean my house, then went home to eat my head. A delicious meal. Romeritos, baked ham with turkey stuffing and a dessert gelatin eggnog, all rich, all day for meals. Then I went to a friend's house and spent three hours talking easily as several things that happened in the year and some plans for the next .. and that was my 25.

Well today is Friday, and although work tomorrow, I leave today, be harmonized plan to go to Pure, and Cuates among several friends. I hope that I reach stark reality tomorrow jejejeje ....

See you later.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Good post. I certainly appreciate this site. Stick with
it!

Feel free to visit my web page click here
my page > click here